The hardest part about making this quick fruit and yogurt combination is peeling the kiwi, which you can see in detail either in the last post or by clicking this link to step-by-step picture book directions. After peeling, it’s all just add and serve. Easy!
Here’s what you need to make kiwis, berries and yogurt. As always, click any picture on this page for a complete step-by-step picture book recipe.
Needed (for 1)
- 1 Ripe Kiwi
- 1 Handful Fresh Berries (I’m using a combination of blueberries and blackberries, but any fresh
- berries will work)
- 2-4 Tablespoons Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Favorite Jam (optional)
- 1/2 Handful Favorite Dried Fruit (optional)
- Short Bladed Sharp (Paring) Knife
- Cutting Board